We are currently seeking a dynamic and driven marketing professional to join the marketing department at H. E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd.
In the role of Marketing Executive, the ideal candidate will benefit from hands-on training and exposure within a diverse team of marketing experts. Collaborating with the Head of Marketing for H. E. Group Ltd, as well as both digital and traditional marketing managers, executives, and assistants, you will play a key role in our in-house marketing agency responsible for overseeing the marketing activities of all eight companies within the H. E. Group and its partners.
Your responsibilities will focus on managing the marketing initiatives for H. E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd. Working closely with the marketing department, you will have the opportunity to evolve into a versatile and adaptable marketing professional. If you have a genuine passion for marketing and are eager to learn from a diverse team of professionals, this role presents an exciting opportunity for your professional growth.
● Writing press releases
● Liaise with the media and maintain relationships with journalists
● Book advertising (newspaper / radio / trade magazines)
● Actively seek out newsworthy stories and ensure H. E. Services receives positive
● Take part in creative marketing discussions
● Carry out market research and competitor analysis
● Attend events and promote H. E. Services (Plant Hire) Ltd
● Organise and attend industry events & promote the company
● Carry out any other ad hoc traditional marketing related tasks
● Social media marketing and advertising
● Google Adwords campaigns
● Photography and videography – editing footage ready for social media posts / website / press
● Create YouTube videos using Canva or Adobe suite
● Work on SEO to ensure the website performs well adhering to keyword search terms
● Blog writing
● Look after all social media channels (creating posts, scheduling them on our platforms & uploading Tiktoks & Reels)
● Managing the website, updating & writing engaging copy
● Carry out any other ad hoc digital marketing related tasks
● Managing our customer live chat service on our website (coming in 2024)
● Responding to customer reviews
● Answering third party queries via social media / live chat / email
● Carry out any other ad hoc administrative marketing related tasks
Above all, the ideal candidate should demonstrate a willingness to adapt and evolve within the company and their assigned role.
● Free on-site parking
● Pension scheme
Who should apply
● Anyone with a passion for marketing
● Must be level 3 educated as a minimum
● Must have a GCSE at grade C in English Language / Literature as a minimum (or an equivalent qualification)
Please include your CV along with a covering letter, when applying.
Reference ID: MarketingExec2024